National Council of educational research and training NCERT is an organization introduced by the government of India and is mainly designed to develop the learning concepts in students, enhance and to support both central and state educational management in our country.
The main aim of this organization is to provide additional information about the subject through practical knowledge instead of theoretical. This organization is launched with the aim of increasing the rate of literacy in India by providing free education and distributing free study materials for both lower and higher grade students, including NCERT exemplar, NCERT solutions, textbooks and other online study materials. Students can download or take the printouts of these materials and use them for their academics.
Almost all the schools in India, affiliated to the CBSE board of educations are following the NCERT syllabus. Apart from the syllabus, the assignments and question paper pattern for both school and board exams are prepared under the guidelines of NCERT.
Here are some key benefits of NCERT books for those students preparing for their CBSE exams.
1. These books provide complete and thorough knowledge about the topic in an easy and simple language.
2. NCERT books are prepared by the subject experts after an extensive research on every topic in order to provide an appropriate and genuine information to the students.
3. NCERT books strictly follow to the CBSE curriculum due to which these materials are more sufficient for the exam preparations.
4. These study materials provide the foundation for not only board exams but also for different competitive exams like NEET, AIIMS, JEE, etc.
5. In these books, students can find important questions on the point of exam view, previous year solved question papers, solved sample papers and lot more.
Hence these were some important points of NCERT books. Those students who are preparing for their class 10, 12 CBSE board exam and other competitive exams, then the best reference study material is the NCERT books. It is only sufficient to cover the entire CBSE syllabus. According to experts and toppers, by solving more questions from NCERT solutions for class 10 science and maths, students can ace in their class 10 board exams.
For more detailed information about the NCERT books, students can visit BYJU’S website and also prepare for their exams by watching various subject related YouTube videos by subscribing to YouTube Channel.