Healthy eating is an essential component of health and beauty. With proper nutrition can stay in wonderful shape, be more energetic, efficient, easy to feel. In fact, eating right is not as difficult as it seems.
Healthy eating should switch gradually. Each person will be able to make for itself a balanced diet, choose the right product, to make the right menu for your family, if you will comply with the main rules of supply. To your right and the food was healthy, not necessarily to buy expensive products, because the most important is how you prepare them.
Become acquainted with the basic rules of good nutrition:
- The diet should consist of a variety of foods. Daily menu must include products from different food groups (vegetables, fruits, berries, fish, meat, poultry, mushrooms, eggs, dairy products, etc.).
- Meals should be regular – at least four times a day. Portions of cooked food should be small. Reduce the amount eaten will help children’s dishes, to buy that can be in any specialty store – smaller plates psychologically adjust to small portions. No need to do long intervals between eating. Every day you need to have breakfast, lunch, have an afternoon snack and dinner.
- The gastro-intestinal tract has a beneficial effect in the use of food at the same time. Should abandon snacks throughout the day.
- Need to limit the amount of salt consumed. It is best to use iodized salt. Let the dish will nedosolennym but not salty. More useful is sea salt than table.
- You also need to limit the use of sugar. You can replace it with honey. If you eat every day, a few spoonfuls of honey, it will provide your body with important vitamins and minerals, raise immunity.
- During the day, you should drink plenty of pure non-carbonated water (about two liters), which is very necessary for the body, because it is two-thirds of the water. But you can not drink a lot of water at night, you can wake up with the swelling. Water has beneficial effects on the skin, moisturizing it from the inside, feeding the energy and preventing dryness. It prints out the harmful toxins from the body and is necessary for normal digestion.
- The key to a healthy diet are fruits and vegetables. They need to be used in non-processed form, and as much as possible. Indeed, raw vegetables contain lots of vitamins and fiber, and they are very needed by the body of each person. Raw vegetables and fruits are capable of increasing the speed of metabolism. Remember, if there are contraindications due to problems with the gastrointestinal tract, can not eat raw fruits and vegetables. So you should consult your doctor.
- Fresh produce – a necessary component of a healthy diet. Food should be fresh. So it is best to prepare it in small portions. Habit harvest large stainless steel pans of food for the week ahead and will do no good to your health. After long-term storage of food begins the process of fermentation and putrefaction. When purchasing products, always pay attention to the date of manufacture and expiry date.