All India Medical Entrance Examination for admission to mbbs/bds course, 2016 under 15% merit positions in medical/dental colleges.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting the All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance ...
1. Which one of the following is correct pairing of a body part and the kind of muscle tissue that moves it?
(a) Biceps of upper arm – Cardiac muscle fibres
(b) Abdominal wall – Striated muscle fibres
(c) Iris ...
1. Nistch was able to get strawberries of different shapes by
(a) splitting the ovary
(b) removing the perianth
(c) selectively removing some carpels
(d) inserting an alcohol dipped needle into the ovary.
2. Plants can be made ...
1. Steps taken by the Government of India to control air pollution include
(a) compulsory PUC (Pollution under control) certification of petrol driven vehicles which tests for carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons
(b) permission to use only pure diesel ...
1. In order to increase the excitability of a patch of neuronal cell membrane
(a) the number of Na+ and K+ channels should be increased
(b) the capacitance of the membrane should be increased
(c) the thickness of the ...
1. Which one of the following shows isogamy with non- flagellated gametes?
(a) Sargassum (b) Ectocarpus
(c) Ulothrix (d) Spirogyra
2. Five kingdom system of classification suggested by R.H. Whittaker is not based on
(a) presence or absence of a well ...